C2AE Re-Elects Board of Directors and Announces Shareholder Changes for 2012
LANSING—June 20, 2012—C2AE, a full-service architectural, engineering, and planning design firm recently announced the re-election of its Board of Directors at its annual meeting. The 2012 elected officers are as follows:
- William (Bill) Kimble, PE – Chairman & President of the Board; Bill serves as President & Chief Executive Officer where he oversees the firm’s business, strategic and technical activities.
- Lawrence (Larry) Fox, PE – Vice President of the Board; Larry leads the business operations of the Northern Municipal Infrastructure team.
- Paul Rozeboom, PE, LEED® AP – Board Treasurer; as Chief Financial Officer, Paul manages the financial aspects of the firm.
- Kevin Feuka, PE – Board Secretary; Kevin is a Business Development Manager for teams that perform services for infrastructure, transportation, and water/wastewater projects.
The remaining Directors elected to the Board include the following Principal shareholders: Mathew (Matt) Jarvi, PE; Dennis Bekken, AIA, LEED® AP BD+C; and Dennis Jensen, AIA.
C2AE is also pleased to announce other changes to the list of C2AE shareholders:
- Eric Rantanen, a Project Manager/Mechanical Engineer has increased his level of ownership; Eric has over 15 years of experience in the industry.
- Jim Hirschenberger, a Civil Engineer is new shareholder of the firm; Jim has been with C2AE for 14 years.
Founded in 1966, with offices in Lansing, Gaylord, Grand Rapids, and Escanaba, C2AE is a diverse, full-service firm that provides civil, mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering, architectural design, surveying, landscape architecture, interior design, construction administration, and other professional design services. C2AE serves local, state and federal governmental agencies, as well as education and health care institutions, industrial businesses, and others within the private sector. For more information, visit www.c2ae.com or call 866.454.3923 to see the difference in C2AE.
Director of Marketing and Communications