C2AE Elects Board of Directors and Nominates Associates for 2011
LANSING, MI—April 4, 2011—C2AE, a full-service architectural, engineering, and planning design firm recently announced the election of its Board of Directors at its annual meeting. The 2011 elected officers are as follows:
- William (Bill) Kimble, PE – Chairman & President of the Board; Bill serves as President & Chief Executive Officer where he oversees the firm’s business, strategic and technical activities.
- Lawrence (Larry) Fox, PE – Vice President of the Board; Larry leads the business operations of the Northern Municipal Infrastructure team.
- Paul Rozeboom, PE, LEED® AP – Board Treasurer; as Chief Financial Officer, Paul manages the financial aspects of the firm.
- Kevin Feuka, PE – Board Secretary; Kevin is a Business Development Manager for teams that perform services for infrastructure, transportation, and water/wastewater projects.
The remaining Directors elected to the Board include the following Principal shareholders:
- Mathew (Matt) Jarvi, PE is a Project Manager on the Government/Industrial Team
- Dennis Bekken, AIA, LEED® AP, Project Manager/Education Practice Leader
- Dennis Jensen, AIA re-joined the board; Dennis is a Lead Design Architect
To learn more about C2AE and its corporate leaders, visit: www.c2ae.com/who-we-are/corporate-leaders.html
In addition to re-electing its Board of Directors, C2AE is pleased to announce several new Associates and Senior Associates whom are shareholders of the firm:
- New Senior Associates include: Adam Falkowski, John Harvey, Roger Marks, and Rusti Owens
- New Associates include: Norm Farhat, Amanda Poynter, Eric Rantanen, and Ernie West
C2AE — celebrating 45 years in business — is a growing firm that has been providing architectural, engineering, surveying, construction oversight, and other award-winning design services since 1966. With over 110 employees, C2AE offers a wide range of specialized services for for local, state, and governmental agencies, education and health care institutions, and others within the private sector. For more information, visit www.c2ae.com or call 866.454.3923 to see the difference in C2AE – “It’s The People!"